CONNECTING HOME OWNERS WITH PEACE OF MIND
It is an unpredictable world out there. Every year; we put more stress on the nation’s power grid. And every year we see power outages with complex consequences. Homeowners are turning to standby generator sets as a worry-free solution to unpredictable utilities.
ESSE offers a full line of Generac residential generator systems ranging from 7kW up to 16kW in output. We recommend that, in selecting a standby generator, the homeowner determine whether to back-up the entire house load or specific circuits and select a genset with appropriate kilowatt output. Permanently installed outside your home (similarly to a central air unit) a Generac residential unit is connected directly to the home’s utility. In the event of disruption of electrical service, a Generac residential generator is designed to start up within seconds, and a transfer switch automatically provides power to the electrical system of the home.
Core Power Series — 7kW
- Immediate backup power supply with a continuous fuel source of either LP or natural gas. Starts automatically whether you are home or away, eliminating extension cords and refueling.
- Prepackaged with a transfer switch – a complete automatic system at the same price as a portable generator.
- Easy installation – sides are removable for easy accessibility. Lighter than comparable units, the compact footprint fits unobtrusively into landscaping
QuietSource Series — 22kw, 27kW, 36kW, 48kW, 48kW
- Low speed, automotive style liquid-cooled engine runs at only 1800 rpm during a power outage for a substantially quieter generator, greater fuel efficiency, and longer engine and alternator life.
- Super quiet, super efficient, patented Quiet-Test™ mode for a weekly test mode that’s quieter than other brands, consumes less fuel and helps make your Generac generator the most environmentally friendly on the market.
- Standard aluminum, all-weather enclosure provides the ultimate protection from the elements. Aluminum’s natural corrosion resistance prolongs the life of your generator and is recommended for salt-air, coastal locations.
Guardian Series — 8kW, 10kW, 14kW, 17kW, 20kW, 25kW, 30kW, 45kW, 60kW
- Automatic, hands-free backup powersupply for home or business
- Kicks in within ten seconds of determining power loss. Your life won’t miss a beat.
- Powered by Generac’s OHVI® engine – designed specifically for generators. Lasts three to four times longer than many competitive engines.
- Easiest installation and best value on the market – many models pre-packaged with a pre-wired transfer switch. All models include mounting pad.
- TruePower™ Technology provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Quiet-Test™ mode for a weekly self test that’s quieter than other brands.
- The most environmentally friendly generator on the market – consumes less fuel and releases fewer emissions.
EcoGen — 6kW
With the introduction of the EcoGen 6 kW, Generac is able to offer the only automatic standby generator engineered specifically for off-grid use. It eliminates virtually all of the issues previously associated with alternative energy backup power options, including high fuel consumption, noise, and short product life. Instead, the EcoGen 6 kW is the answer for consumers needing affordable, reliable, low emmission, off-grid standby power.
- Built specifically for this application, it is the first automatic standby generator to be warranted for off-grid use when used in an alternative energy system.
- Engineered to easily integrate into the existing inverter and battery storage system.
- Runs on environmentally friendly, energy-efficient propane gas that is already stored and available at many off-grid locations.
- Features Generac’s own V-Twin OHVI® industrial engine, the only engine developed specifically for generator use. The low speed makes it the quietest in the industry, with noise and vibration levels drastically less than comparable solutions.
- Simplified maintenance with unprecedented 500 hour maintenance intervals saves time and money.