- Output ratings ranging from 25kW to 300kW
- Generac-manufactured alternators (under 400kW)
- Generac-designed fuel delivery, cooling and exhaust systems
- Automatic shutdown protection system
Solid state sensing and starting controls
- Permanent magnet excitation (standard in gensets 125kW and above)
- Generac-built, factory warranted custom enclosures (standard or sound-attenuated)
- Prime movers hand selected from the best designs in the world and modified to Generac Specifications
- UL tested
- Scalable using MPS with total output up to 4500kW
- Major components are designed and manufactured by Generac in a vertically integrated environment, ensuring the highest reliability standards.
- Easily serviced by any qualified diesel technician.
- National industrial dealer network of factory-certified technicians with expertise in everything from system design to diagnostics and repairs.
- 24/7 emergency response, warranty service and scheduled preventive maintenance programs.
- Readily available replacement parts and maintenance items.
|Warranty Type||Warranty Coverage|
|Standard||2 Year Basic|
|Optional||2 Year Comprehensive|
|Optional||5 Year Basic|
|Optional||5 Year Comprehensive|
The Situation – Hoover Fire Station #2, Hoover, Alabama
Fire and rescue response times have become the focus of great scrutiny in the bedroom community of Hoover, Alabama, just outside of Birmingham. Renovation of Hoover Fire Station #2 called for 100% up-time for the entire facility. While the local power company is quite reliable, the Hoover Fire Department knew there needed to be an emergency plan for standby power.
The Solution – We furnished a standby Generac generator set model SG100, a 100kW natural gas powered unit, with a GTS 400 automatic transfer switch. Should a power outage occur, the genset backing up Fire Station #2 will restore power in less than 10 seconds, at which point, Generac’s durability and reliability are all the certainty the Hoover Fire Department needs until power from the grid is restored.
The Quote – “I was pleased with both sales and service at Energy Systems Southeast, LLC. The project was successful and the service and sales staff were easy to work with from the start to finish. The performance of the Generac generator has been successful as well. My overall opinion of the staff and service is excellent.” – Mark Underwood, K & M Electric